The Country Risk Assessment Tool is the world's first software-as-a-service (SaaS) cloud-based country and territory risk assessment tool, which contains a new methodology that assesses the country risk of 260 countries based on over 25 credible third-party data sources and provides a normalised score across each survey and an overall country risk score for each country or territory based on a professional judgement across all surveys.
Who is the Target Audience?
The Country Risk Assessment Tool is targeted at any audience that is interested in country risks and includes (but is not limited to):
- Financial and non-financial businesses offering ‘designated services’ under Anti-Money Laundering legislation
- AML/CTF Regulators and Financial Intelligence Units (FIUs)
- Financial crime prevention/compliance experts – AML, Anti-Bribery and Corruption, Fraud, Sanctions and Tax Evasion (FATCA)
- Business Development Managers looking to expand into overseas markets
- Mergers and Acquisitions staff looking to acquire business targets or form joint venture relationships into overseas markets
- Governments and policy makers
- Non-Government Organisations
- Academics and Researchers
The Country Risk Assessment Tool measures the risks of each country or territory using over 25 credible third-party data sources that provide an assessment of the risk profile across the following risk factors dimensions:
- Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing Risk Factors
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption Risk Factors
- Financial and Transparency Standards Risk Factors
- Public Transparency and Accounting Risk Factors
- Political and Legal Risk Factors
The Country Risk Assessment Tool is maintained frequently to ensure that the latest survey results are considered, saving you time and money.
PDF survey snapshot reports can be taken at any time, including any countries and any surveys of choice, which are then stored, as documentary evidence for independent audit purposes.
The Country Risk Assessment Tool is fully customisable and out-of-the-box country assessments can be easily modified or removed from the assessment and corresponding drillable maps. It is also easy to add new surveys, as and when required.
To access the tool you will need to subscribe to this service which starts from just USD$999 for an annual license. You can purchase additional user licenses and consulting services to support you in using the tool.
If you would like a free limited functionality, limited time trial version of the product please send us an email.
Click play on the video to find out more...
The Country Risk Assessment Tool went live in January 2014 – please email us if you have any questions.